Saturday, March 3, 2007

02/20/2007 Post By Ryan Galentine

e-Mail to Gene Holtmeyer on 2/20/2007



Hi Gene: I got this in my mail box this morning!! Another member found. I remember him and nelson too.



Hello, may name is Ryan Galentine and I am currently enlisted as an Electricians Mate Third class in the US Navy. While researching my grandfathers former ship, I ran across your web site. He has been very eager to speak with some of his old shipmates and asked me to send you these pictures. His Name is Frank Kamer 2239 Suncrest DR. Columbus Ohio 43223. Phone # 614-274-6872. If you have any questions or need to contact me please fell free. Ryan Galentine Ph# 614-354-6892 rgalentine@yahoo.com thank you an dwe both look foreward to hearing from you.



Ryan sent pictures. Here is one of them. I will post the rest on the PGM 31 site;



No comments: