Friday, March 9, 2007

02-09-2007 Post By Ginger Haywood

02-09-2007-Post By Ginger Haywood


Hi Bill,

I wanted to thank you so much for putting my email and pictures on your site. It's wonderful thing that you have done, thank you so much, it has given me an avenue for questions that I had with no answers, and that is a great thing. And Gene has been a wonderful help, telling me stories of things that happened aboard ship.

I am including another picture. Click for enlargement It's another puzzle, maybe you can help. Here is a picture I found with my Dad's stuff. I know which one he is in the picture, as you look at the picture, he is the one with hat on on left side down in front of the railing, hat a little tilted. Some of the other guys look familiar from other pictures but I thought that maybe you could tell me approx when and where this was taken, and some other names. " It looks like a day off. " I have tried to clean this up as much as possible but it was really in bad shape. I have left it pretty big so that you can see it, I hope that it comes through that way. I sent a copy of this to Gene and I am going to print out one and send to Frank Kamer also. I am also sending Frank a copy of the picture of you and he in Hawaii.
Again thank you,

Gin

No comments: